Dermal fillers give the skin a fuller, smoother appearance and reduce the effects of aging. They can be a safe part of your cosmetic dermatology treatments for more beautiful, younger looking skin. Dermal fillers instantly smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose. These fillers can provide soft tissue volume restoration, including cheek augmentation, along with lip enhancement. With just one treatment, you’ll get smooth and natural-looking results that last from six months up to a year.
We offer the following dermal fillers at Swan Dermatology:
- Radiesse: "RADIESSE is a collagen stimulator [that] stimulates the body’s process of generating collagen and encourages growth, for a more refreshed appearance, so beauty can bloom." Source: Radiesse: How it Works
- Find out more about the Radiesse family here.
- Juvederm: Juvederm is commonly used to add more fullness to cheeks using hyaluronic acid. "Getting treated with JUVÉDERM® helps add volume to different areas of the face without surgery while also temporarily restoring the volume loss beneath the surface." Source: Juvederm - Volume Loss
- Find out more about the Juvederm family here.
- Belotero: "BELOTERO BALANCE® is a hyaluronic acid (HA) injectable filler that completely integrates into the skin tissue. While some fillers are designed to rebuild facial volume and structure, BELOTERO BALANCE specifically treats moderate-to-severe etched-in lines and wrinkles such as vertical lip lines above and around the lips." Source: Belotero: How it Works
- Find out more about the Belotero family here.
- Restylane: Restylane has a reputation for "delivering reliable outcomes and a proven safety record for more than 20 years, Restylane provides the natural elegance to make you look good and feel good." Source: The Restylane Story
- Find out more about the Restylane family here.
Your dermatologist can recommend the proper dermal filler for you based on your preferences and your unique treatment goals. Make an appointment today.